Désolé pour l'interruption temporaire... Semblerait que le forum ait été utilisé pour stoker des informations non recommandables (hacks) Cela devrait être fixé maintenant, mais va nécessiter un peu de remise en forme...

Rules when dating?

Toutes questions et informations concernant le matériel, décors, fond, bois, roche, etc.
davefollmer

Rules when dating?

Message non lu par davefollmer » 11 avr. 2018, 10:15

Hello,

do you have any rules when you are dating somebody? for example,when you're dating somebody, is it normal for your boyfriend to still hang around with his female friend(s) alone, or vice versa? My bf has friends who are girls, and although he doesn't hang out with them all the time, there are occassions when he spends time with them alone. last night he had tea with this girl (and SHE was cooking) alone. i did get quite upset about this, and although i do trust him, i dont trust her. i definitely think that she likes him.
Now i'm not huge on relationships, but is this a normal scenario when you're dating? or have you ever said that they can't hang out with their friends of the opposite sex alone? should boundaries like this be laid down? or is it unfair?

Please help.

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet

References:
https://forums.digitalspy.com/discussio ... hen-dating
Blockchain Technology Advantages

Thanks!

Répondre