Désolé pour l'interruption temporaire... Semblerait que le forum ait été utilisé pour stoker des informations non recommandables (hacks) Cela devrait être fixé maintenant, mais va nécessiter un peu de remise en forme...

Dropsy - what now?

Toutes questions et informations à propos de l'eau, sa qualité, les produits à employer ou à éviter, etc.
joeclark

Dropsy - what now?

Message non lu par joeclark » 16 sept. 2017, 03:53

Hello,

I had to euthanize one of my red wag platy fish yesterday. I had thought she was being shy since she was pregnant but after I got a good look at her she was in full pinecone mode from dropsy. After speaking with some people they said the best hing was to euthanize her.

My tank is established (5-6 years), nothing new added for 8-12 months or more. 50-60% water change every week. Parameters of water are fine (liquid test kit). I have had a breakout of brown algae but I always have this issue in spring/early summer and in the fall as the water supply changes and silicates increase.

A stream of my aquarium is below. It's certainly not overstocked or filthy, etc.

Are there any steps I can do to lessen the chances of Dropsy afflicting another fish?

Thanks,

I didn't find the right solution from the internet.
Reference: http://www.aquariumforum.com/f2/dropsy- ... 02985.html

Web Video Examples

Répondre