Désolé pour l'interruption temporaire... Cela devrait être fixé maintenant, mais va nécessiter un peu de remise en forme...
Every message not related to aquarium and aquariophily, and the user posting it will be deleted without notice.

Chute de fer quotidienne

Toutes questions et informations concernant les plantes en général, leur entretien, l'engrais, etc.
Attaboy922

Re: Chute de fer quotidienne

Message non lu par Attaboy922 » 14 sept. 2015, 17:18

C'est quoi le PH du bac?

Ben voyon c'est quoi le rapport? me direz vous?

Bien simple, un ph élevé 7.5 et plus c'est pas possible de garder le niveau de fer chelaté désiré. il se précipite et se combine avant d'être absorbé par les plantes. 3 jours gros max et disparut!
ph bas 6.5 pas de problème ça reste constant.
C'est pourquoi il est indiqué de ''ferrer'' 2 fois semaine avec un ph élevé (alcalin)
10 G (hopital)+ 32 G Danios frankey adultes x9 + 28 G Barbus tretrazona + 25G (Danio Frankei alevins) + 35 G(platy variatus ) +50 G(gourami bleu et albinos) + 29 gallons 36" à réparer en projet en stanby.

sonia83

Message non lu par sonia83 » 14 sept. 2015, 19:47

Il se maintient entre 7.2 et 7.4
Très bonne information à savoir, merci beaucoup!

PierreG

Message non lu par PierreG » 14 sept. 2015, 20:17

Sujet intéressant.....donc j'ai cherché dans mon livre...Ecology plant aquarium....voici des extraits

"iron and manganese, are scarce in alkaline hardwater, because they form metal oxides that precipitate
out of solution . One study showed that Fe2+ remained in solution for 13 h at pH 6.3, but only 3.4 min at pH 8. Once the metals precipitate, they become less available to plants."

"If the pH is too high, metal oxides form and nutrients like iron become less available to plants. If the pH is
too low, there is too much solubilization of metal oxides, releasing aluminum, iron, etc into the sediment water resulting in metal toxicity to plants "

Iron precipitation can be seen as brown stains or precipitates on the roots

"Question. My tank has a soil underlayer, CO2 injection and intense light. After I added iron, Fe went from 0.25 ppm to 0.03 ppm in 48 hr. Is 0.03 ppm Fe enough to make algae starve?

Answer. No. Algal growth can be stimulated by as little as 0.005 ppm, which you probably can’t measure.
The fact that Fe is rapidly removed from the water does not mean that you need to add iron. Plants quickly take up Fe from the water, even though the substrate can provide the iron they need. Moreover, plants will take up much more Fe than what they need (see page 18 ‘Metal Uptake in Plants’). Therefore, I would not feed your plants Fe based on water iron levels. High-tech tanks with CO2 injection, probably require some iron and/or micronutrient fertilization of the water. However, I would use these fertilizers sparingly and only if the plants show symptoms of iron deficiency (interveinal chlorosis of younger leaves). Let your plants drain the water of iron. It’s one way plants can deprive algae of an important nutrient, and thus, compete with them more
effectively"

Répondre