Désolé pour l'interruption temporaire... Semblerait que le forum ait été utilisé pour stoker des informations non recommandables (hacks) Cela devrait être fixé maintenant, mais va nécessiter un peu de remise en forme...

Cobweb-like material on driftwood?

Toutes questions et informations concernant les plantes en général, leur entretien, l'engrais, etc.
joeclark

Cobweb-like material on driftwood?

Message non lu par joeclark » 15 sept. 2017, 03:57

Hello,

have some driftwood that's been in the tank about 2-3 weeks (no livestock, basically just a holding tank right now).

As far as I can see this is only happening on one piece, not the others - I think it's more of a fungus than an algae but I didn't know where else to post it.

Nothing was done to the wood before chucking it in besides giving it a good water-only scrub with a hard brush in a bucket outside. They're in because I'm trying to soak them, right now they all float (hence the ice-cream lid with rocks on it..)

I'm planning to take them out, boil/scrub them and screw them into some slate so they actually stay submerged, but not sure when I can get around to that right now (helpful?). Either way I didn't notice this yesterday, but it's possible it could have started then. Definitely started the last few days.

Any ideas?

Thanks,

I didn't find the right solution from the internet.
Reference: www.petforums.co.uk/

Web Marketing Examples Examples

Répondre