Désolé pour l'interruption temporaire... Semblerait que le forum ait été utilisé pour stoker des informations non recommandables (hacks) Cela devrait être fixé maintenant, mais va nécessiter un peu de remise en forme...

How to make Cosmos Bloom?

Toutes questions et informations concernant les plantes en général, leur entretien, l'engrais, etc.
joeclark

How to make Cosmos Bloom?

Message non lu par joeclark » 28 sept. 2017, 10:45

Hi, I'm only 20 and this is my first year gardening. I had planted Cosmos (sensation and bright lights) along with my vegetables in my garden back on May 10th. I used MiracleGro all purpose plant food a couple times over a few months. The plants have grown big with a lot of leaves but I see no evidence of flowers coming in; there are no stems growing with buds on them, and the estimated bloom time was July 15th. I learned adding too much nitrogen to the soil can make plants produce too many leaves but not enough flowers/fruit - And Cosmos are particularly susceptible to this.

Is there anything I can do to the soil to make them bloom - Such as try adding the MiracleGro Bloom Booster fertilizer (for more phosphorus)?

Please help.

Thanks!

I did not find the right solution from the Internet.

References: https://www.gardening-forums.com/thread ... oom.12238/

medical case study

Répondre