Désolé pour l'interruption temporaire... Semblerait que le forum ait été utilisé pour stoker des informations non recommandables (hacks) Cela devrait être fixé maintenant, mais va nécessiter un peu de remise en forme...

Need Some Help With Anubias

Toutes questions et informations concernant les plantes en général, leur entretien, l'engrais, etc.

Need Some Help With Anubias

Message non lu par joeclark » 05 oct. 2017, 03:09

Need a little help with my anubias. I've noticed the leaves looking a darker shade of green, but blotchy. They've also had a few spots of what I believe is black algae, but that rubbed off easily. This darker green discoloration does not rub off.. I was pretty firm but did not want to hurt the leaf.

A few weeks ago I noticed one plant with a smaller, yellowish leaf and snipped it off, and one plant (nana) has a little touch of a brown tip almost like it got burnt. I only got that about 2 weeks ago and that developed a week later. I'm keeping an eye on it and it hasn't gotten worse so maybe it just new plant blues??

The other plants I have are various species of java fern that looked a little rough out of the store but have really begun to improve. I only dose with flourish and lights are on 8 hrs a day (just increased from 7, as I wanted a little algae for the nerites). The tank does get hit with some sunlight mid-late day, and I'm attempting to grow wisteria for a bit of cover (with not much luck).

I just did a water change, so lights are off and I'll be a bit busy but I'll try to get pictures in the near future if it helps. Any advice would be a big help.

Please help.

I did not find the right solution from the Internet.

References: https://www.fishlore.com/aquariumfishfo ... as.306790/

video marketing examples