Désolé pour l'interruption temporaire... Semblerait que le forum ait été utilisé pour stoker des informations non recommandables (hacks) Cela devrait être fixé maintenant, mais va nécessiter un peu de remise en forme...

Panda Cory! Help!

Votre poisson est malade, ou il vous inquiète, c'est ici la place où poser vos questions.
joeclark

Panda Cory! Help!

Message non lu par joeclark » 22 sept. 2017, 05:47

Hello,

let me start off by telling you tank set up and stock.
i have a tall 56 gallon tank with a Aqueon 75 filter and Aqueon Pro 100gal heater.
tank temp 78-80 Degrees
1 weekly water change 75%

Kordon Fish Protector
Seachem Flourish
Prime

10 Panda Cories
2 4in Golden Severums
1 Dragon Goby Eel
1 Red Tail Shark
1 Jellybean Parrot Fish?
1 7-8in Sailfin Pleco

This Morning I woke up and turned my fish tank light on and noticed a dead panda cory :( i began looking to make sure i didnt have anymore dead fish and while inspecting the tank i noticed almost all of my panda cories dorsal fins appeared to be melting? or torn? even the dead cory had a chunk missing! i am completely confused as to why this is happening because i look at my fish every day! they were not like this the day before! this had to have happened overnight!! I am positive it is not from the other fish in the tank because 1 i have never had problems with any fish bothering the cories and 2 it looks to me like it could be aggressive fin rot! I quickly removed the panda cory and tested my water parameters with the API master test

Ammonia 0ppm
Nitrite 0ppm
Nitrate 8ppm

i dont see any indicators of why they should have fin rot at all! I also wanted to let you guys know that in the passed 10mins of watching the cories i noticed 3 of the slapping their bodies against the substrate and plants i havnt seen them do this before! My redtail shark does it when i feed him but its occasional.Im just curious to know if that has anything to do with anything? What do you guys this is going on and what can i do to save my cories!!??

Thanks,

I didn't find the right solution from the internet.
References: http://www.tropicalfishkeeping.com/trop ... lp-697058/

Promotional Video Example

Répondre