Désolé pour l'interruption temporaire... Semblerait que le forum ait été utilisé pour stoker des informations non recommandables (hacks) Cela devrait être fixé maintenant, mais va nécessiter un peu de remise en forme...

Sudden breeding spree!

Toutes autres questions et informations n'entrant dans aucun des sujets plus haut.
joeclark

Sudden breeding spree!

Message non lu par joeclark » 18 sept. 2017, 07:07

Hello,

Just wanted to share with you all, I'm rather excited!

I've had my coldwater tank set up for about a year now (danios, minnows, goldfishautolinker.com autolinking image, shrimp, dojo loaches) and as far as I'm aware nothing in there had ever bred, until this morning when I was cleaning the tank and I found some pretty big-looking fish eggs! About half the size of an apple seed. A minnow I'd been monitoring because she was gaining a lot of weight pretty fast was suddenly rather slim, so I'm guessing she's the proud (exhausted) mother. Hospital tank was already occupied so I quickly ran to the shop for a cheap little "goldfishautolinker.com autolinking image bowl" (one of those supermarket ones that isn't anywhere near big enough for a goldfish) and rescued as many of the eggs as I could into that.

But then this evening I noticed my pair of loaches were being unusually active together. At first I thought maybe they were fighting, but a closer inspection revealed they were mating too! The tank's all egged up. Gonna clear out a large tupperware for the loachlings I think. Eventually they'll all go to my LFS for store credit, their mummies and daddies need a bigger tank, but I'd like to keep a couple.

These are my first grandkids, any advice? I'm mega excited, I think them breeding means I'm doing a good job of keeping them happy?

Thanks,

I didn't find the right solution from the internet.
Reference: http://www.aquariumforum.com/

Video marketing Examples

Répondre